"I won and or lost as everyone who gets sport, "said Julio Velasco, one of the coaches in the world of volleyball has won everything. He himself goes on to say:" I think one of the great lessons of sport is that it teaches to win and lose, because nobody can win all the time. Although we must do so no one ever loses "
" I believe that excellence is not a person. Excellence is a process, that all people, even those that have won more, they have sought, sometimes having winning processes and other processes in which they have won.
The value of young players, people, is also in how they won and how they lost, when they win if they believe they have found the truth when they lose and if you do not give blame no one but just get ready to win again "
" We do sports, we must seek excellence by force, why do not you just do things right, we must do better than others. Because if we do well and another makes it a bit 'better, we lose the game or that league
"The idea of \u200b\u200bperfection in sports is a losing idea. If we aim for perfection, we are proposing defeat. There are many coaches who prepare a game saying
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;So, we have to beat very strong, very aggressive, but not the wrong joke, please. We must think about the wall, but also the defense, but also the elevation, all to>>
But in summary, what he said to his coach that team?? .... If we are perfect, we will win!
If I were the player's answer:
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Thanks, if I had her as a coach, I did not know>> "
" The idea of \u200b\u200bperfection I do not like. I like the idea of \u200b\u200bbalance. And the balance is nothing contradictory unity of things "
0 comments:
Post a Comment