This morning I was in the center of my city. I walked along the main street, one that, for instance, and considered in every city "because of the shops is". A lot of people to challenge the fog and cold, but motivated. 99% of the people I met was still addicted to the drug sales: stores filled, crowded display cases, large bags and colorful parades! An opportunity? Or just another? Let's say I do not know, but I believe it just balances!
Topic at hand, I focused to observe people. Not the majority of them, but quell'1% that has powerfully captured my attention.
Here is the description of that category:
mixed, men and women, some alone, others in small groups. Average age: 40 years, with a standard deviation of + / - (plus / minus) 20 years. Smiling, serene, but dressed in a funny way: Tight pants, rather attilatissimi. Unlike the other 99% of other people, not wearing winter duvets. To cover, apparently thin jackets. Wearing a wool hat or a simple zip tie. Most with the headset for music and the iPod to the arm. But the amazing thing is that all this 1% of women did not wear heels, but wear comfortable shoes with a white rubber sole. Their pace was fast, some even were such a hurry that they ran. Yet, despite the frenzy of movement, seemed happy, happy. Behind them a trail magic!
I remember in particular, noting that one of them at a certain point, I came back to mind a memory of a few months before: era l' 11 settembre di questo stesso anno, e proprio in quel punto, una mattina di fine estate, stavano transitando 2400 puntini, tutti insieme. Anche loro molto affannati, con movimenti frenetici, ma tutti felici. Sembravano talmente contenti che proprio quel giorno, tutte le persone accorse per vedere cosa stesse accadendo per le via della città , battevano le mani al loro passaggio fulmineo, rispondendo con un sorriso.
Nessuno quel giorno aveva obbligato 2400 persone a essere affannate, di fretta; ma loro lo avevano voluto. Avevano voluto sentirsi liberi.
Quell'1% erano persone comuni, come me o come te, che sfruttavano il movimento per sentirsi felici.
Loro, come quelle 2400 persone dell'11 Settembre, RUNNERS were, ordinary people who by choice have figured out how to run!
0 comments:
Post a Comment