Saturday, January 22, 2011

Body Temprature Sensor

third act to achieve a goal - the second act

I have a mission: to reach my goal. I was good because I have already run the first and essential preparatory step, namely that of being SET A TARGET. "He" is there, perfect. It has all the characteristics to be the best. It 'clear, complete, defined and inserted in a precise time. I checked it is actually an objective reached. I wrote it on a pile of sheets and I hung in many places, in the hope that "he" works for me 24 hours a day, to rejoice together so when I reach him. How do I do now? How do I center it?

The first step is to analyze the two extreme situations where you are:
- attutale the situation, the present. The circumstances of your starting line.
- the final situation, the future you want. Your destination, your goal. In a single word, your goal!
This will give you a sense of where and how far you take to shorten the distance that separates you from the finish. Easy!

The second move is to implement the objective VIEW. This will allow you to virtually shorten your distances, since all we focus on becomes our reality. When we think intensamemente to any situation, such as our goal, at that precise moment we are living mentally, and in doing so also feel the feelings connected to it. The human mind disingue that is vividly imagined and what is real and this could be a point in our for a positive outcome to the objective.
Just as attention, may remarci against the fact that, consciously or unconsciously, we were thinking about the failure of the mission. And even if there imponessimo not to think about something, we would do so automatically. If I now suggest you not to think of a nice ripe lemon, what is the first image that clicks in your head? That's right, just that of a ripe lemon tart and beautiful. The mind has published images in my "command" and then the message does not answered immediately think of anything representing the image that corresponds precisely to what she was told not to think.
The secret? Align your mind on what you want, instead than on what is feared. The risk of failure compared with the target we set ourselves will be voided if we will be in condition to direct all our energies towards the success of thought!

The third and final step will be crucial: ACT NOW & ACT.
E 'actual use. The decisive one. It requires a lot of physical energy. But you will be surprised to learn that, if the previous steps will be respected, you will be able to act like never before now. Acting is movement and motion, as opposed to how it was mistakenly used to think, but it does not consume energy generated, provided that you know how to do it. To act is to choose. Do not be afraid to choose. In everything we do, noi scegliamo. E così, vi accorgere che la distanza dalla vostra meta si accorcerà ad ogni azione. Sempre di più. Azione dopo azione. Saranno attimi intensi. Pieni di motivata consapevolezza. Ricchi di senso di autoefficacia.

Fino a quando.... la distanza tra il vostro presente e il vostro obiettivo coinciderà. Ma cosa significa questo???

0 comments:

Post a Comment