There are millions of books purchased twisted, read, studied and used by educated people.
There are millions of books purchased twisted, read, and underlined post.it.attati twisted by people who love books but learned that often do not fully understand the content and have fun to create a self-theory.
Choose a bit 'you stay in that category because the point is not who read and what not .. but as a law.
I'm looking through one, one that sometimes you stop and check on Wikipedia, one of those who read 5o6 pages per day. In short, one of those on 'contortaggine twisted' is stopped, the balance, the top ten.
But we get to the point: what's it about? Not you care, I know. Why do you I'm talking about? Because there is a 'crazy' (or a genius) who believes he is capable of solving the problems of people in a session with a technique so extravagant as meticulous and precise using her NLP. ;
This blessed Neuro Linguistic Programming is like the weeds are really a bit 'all over the world .. but who cares, this is not even there I mean.
The point is the idea that I got by reading these pages, changing perspective, problems are resolved.
Let me explain.
Thoughts, Confusion (Mental allias saws) .. like everything else, you can choose to settle with watching the look sad and resigned, on a superficial level, with apparent disinterest or look angry .. who wants to solve everything at once.
Here, the idea that I have made is that the option to copy and paste, has not invented nor Microsoft, nor Steve Holy Jobs né chissà chi. Sono più che convinta che il creatore di questa straordinaria funzione sia solo ed esclusivamente quella strana cosa che fa funzionare tutto, che abita tra le nostre orecchie, qualche isolato dietro gli occhi.
Già, perché il metodo con il quale guardi e risolvi la cosa più stupida del mondo, è anche lo stesso identico che metti in atto quando ti trovi davanti ad un problema colossale..e sai perchè??
Perchè basta fare un semplice COPIA-INCOLLA
Non ci credete?
Provate a pensarci…
“L’UMORISMO INVERTE I PROCESSI. Se riesci a ridere di una cosa riesci anche a risolverla ’
0 comments:
Post a Comment