Il pozzo dell'anima - 48
- Allarme rosso, Memento sta ricordando! ha chiamato la tua socia, Vic è andata dallo psichiatra, è tornata completamente shakerata e adesso è dai suoi con Emma .
- Cosa vuole che faccia?
- Mi ha detto solo di riferirti gli sviluppi, lei contatterà il medico domattina poi ti aggiornerà
- Con quali intenzioni?
- Vuole sapere che tipo di The suggestion has been practicing.
- do not tell him anything, it is bound by professional secrecy.
- perhaps you noticed, Bea is full of resources, has already thought of something.
Adriano between disbelief and dismay that her brother looked at the fuckin 'fun.
- It 's been a tiring day, we were missing only the tattered!
D igitò quickly the number and the first ring said Beatrice but was unable to stop
- I ask you in the knee: not complicate matters, please refrain from any initiative.
- you can not understand, he was two hours and came back twenty-five years, has a different voice, moves and poses in a different way, you probably do not even recognize. If there was Emma, \u200b\u200bwho knows a child, I would speak. We need to understand what has happened to know how to behave, do not you think?
- Smith will not tell us anything.
- Ame no, you did.
- Why should I present myself as a former boyfriend worried?
- No, you go in uniform, show him the card and say everything you do, do so first.
- Bea, you know that I could not do it even if I wanted? Are you able to assimilate the concept? I'm not a sheriff, does not work like in American movies.
- the problem with you is always the same: six hard, consistent, too serious, what the fuck Adry! Vic saw the time of the murder, he knows who it was but does not recognize it, unless we act now we may lose a great opportunity! And if the murderess of Titian was still around? if he had killed other people, other children or worse? You can honestly get away?
- are the usual manipulative!
- I just want to make you think, then, if you do, if it was not for me, the usual pain in the ass, you'd never know that Vic is still in love with you, and that the matter of marriage was not related to trauma in church.
- now you're trying to leverage my feelings?
- yes, we are not yet a member?
- do not we ever were.
- picky! I could never
engaged to you - you're not happy that you run no risk! Tomorrow morning I'll take you by Silvestri, who I trust to let you go alone. When the line went dead
Beatrice smiled triumphantly. Across town defeated Flavio looked at her brother, put his hand on the shoulder, a smile kept hissing
- and you did it this time too! I would like to express my admiration, you have your wrist with women!
-----
Federico in process of some fibers, continued to ignore calls Anna. The calm and silence the workshop gave him a way to think about what life had given him and all that he was asking in return. He was angry with science, with the god that Anna prayed incessantly for not succumbing to the pain that was consuming. He did not believe in miracles: he was a scientist, believed in the medicine men, and the god who let his son die for six years, the same that had allowed someone to steal the life of that child which examined the corpse, it was crazy .
CONTINUE
0 comments:
Post a Comment