Monday, March 7, 2011

Ideo Incesti Italiani Gratis

Il pozzo dell'anima - 47

Victoria, building, digging in the depths of his unconscious. The iris setting up an invisible point. It was a moment frozen in time. Unreal. and Emma Beatrice sitting at his side watching without interrupting the process. Her mother seconded away. Victoria bent his head slightly, seemed to focus an image and then leaped eyes clouded with tears, began to breathe as strong quake tears. He let out a faint sound, a moan, a sob. Beatrice gasped shocked. Emma took things in hand, with the look and made a gesture of his hands away and her parents Bea then took the hand of Victoria, established a physical contact. Patient expectations that her friend emerged from the state of trance. The physiological parameters of Victoria changed several times before normalization, the breathing became labored first stable, slowed heartbeat, body temperature was lowered by high-provoking shivers. Emma splancati clearly saw in his eyes the depth at which it was dropped thanks to her friend hypnotic Silvestri and was stunned. After a period of what seemed like an eternity Victoria nell'incoscio returned from the trip.
- Vic, how are you feeling?
voice Emma made her take a waking state.
- Good. Where did they go?
- Nowhere, you stay here, you're just estranged for a while '. What did you see?
- I was in church, Tiziano and I played hide and seek in the sacristy. I had hidden in the confessional, he was looking for me.
- What happened?
- I'm not sure, they have caught.
- Who?
- Needle. It 'been needle. Titian saw him stealing money from casssetta of tenders.
- What's he done?
- Did she taped over your mouth to scream. He choked, but has not done on purpose. Victoria's father
ventured from the parlor door.
- tell us who you know Pin?
- No. I have no idea. I only saw the feet and legs, but I felt good voice.
- You may recognize him?
- I doubt it, he was a boy, twenty-five years ago, will now have fifty years. I do not know who could really be.
- How do you know which pin is called?
- He called that.
- Who?
- Cat.
- It 's a man or a boy?
- A boy, more or less the same age as needle. I think!
- you saw it in the face?
- No, it is called in another way but I know it's him.
- you know him?
- keep dreaming ...
- Dreams an animal not a person.
- Yes, but there is a connection and I know that if I apply myself I can find it.
- Are you hungry?
- No, I just want to sleep.
- So I stay here with you, do you agree?
- Yes, I put on my pajamas, blue and green to you. Lorenza
shuddered feeling the tone taken by his daughter. Emma took his hand from the leg of Victoria approached Bea, a safe distance and whispered
- feel Adriano Silvestri and call immediately, the matter does not is not over yet. I believe that dreams of this night may be helpful.
- Think you can keep up?
- Do not worry.
- It 's a big word.
- Thanks for the encouragement.
- Of these two souls, what do we do?
- Tell him to withdraw into their room and not leave for any reason.
- Oh Lord! You're scaring me. Are you planning an exorcism?
- But it should be! by extreme hobby that's you, I ingollerĂ² a carafe of coffee, I have a book bag and watch over her until morning. Hope that does not exhibit in a show like that to which planks you have!
Beatrice back to the parents of Victoria as planned with Emma and took leave. Leaving the palace telephoned Adriano . Flavio replied. Briefly summarized the latest facts and rushed home. ---

Frederick, in the laboratory pathologist, observed samples of DNA found on the body of Titian Rivolta. Despite the late hour and a sequence of calls from home could not break away from the table.

CONTINUE

0 comments:

Post a Comment