Monday, February 28, 2011

Mazda 3 Supercharged Specs

[That's entertainment] tanto casino per una statuetta placcata! (William Shakespeare style)


Let's turn to lighter matters: yesterday was celebrated the Academy Awards ceremony, Oscar night universally called, was to be the consecration of The Social Network instead .... apart from the major absences (foolish not to include Inception best film and best director Chris Nolan ) at the end were rewarded all, practically copy and paste the Golden Globes (the list can find it anywhere on the network). The last years chat with friends, Facebook or updating in real time, were veritable marathons until morning, this year's red carpet I was not particularly impressed, I did not see the reason for losing hours of sleep! I found God Sandra Bullock, delicious Nathalie Portman , graziosissima la ragazzina che ha recitato ne "il Grinta", tutte le altre sembravano fasciate in meringhe di voile e tende di broccato. Simpatici e divertenti i conduttori, James Franco e Anne Hathaway , se vi interessa qualche gag si può rimediare facilmente su youTube. E anche questa è andata!

0 comments:

Post a Comment