Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oakland County Appraisal District

NOW IT 'S THE RIGHT TIME

We realize that each of us has all the tools, time and at the same time, necessary and essential to succeed in their life?

But what is success??

Wikipedia defines success as "successful", ie to achieve a goal. The word generally refers to the achievement of the main goals that a person stands in his life, namely self-realization!

The key word is: ACTION! I think everybody, more or less, have dreams and ambitions for their lives, but ... What are we really and practically to turn them from concept to reality??
All dreams are achievable, if you really want.

Capiamolo best: the "success" is a process divisible into two phases, pathetically simple:
- The first stage is decide what you want;
- the second stage and act on the basis of your decision.
The best description we've ever had the opportunity to read about this second phase is shown by Og Mandino in "The Greatest Salesman in the World" when he says:

"act now. Act now. Act now. From now on repeat this sentence over and over again, every hour, every day, every day, until I come out as natural as breathing and actions as a result of spontaneous blinks. With this sentence I can prepare my mind to make all actions relevant to my success. Act now. This sentence repeat it again, again, again. I will walk where those who failed afraid to walk. I will work where the person who failed rests. Act now because I have nothing but this. Tomorrow is the day chosen because the lazy is afflicted with. I'm not lazy. Tomorrow is the day where those who failed to succeed. I have not failed. Act now. Luck is not going to wait. If I loiter, will marry another, and lose forever. It 's time. This is the place. And I'm the person "

So, what are you waiting for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment