Monday, December 20, 2010

Charlotte Gay Cruise Spots

RIFLESSIONI INTORNO ALLA CHIUSURA DELLA SCHOOL 'PARK FLOWERS'

We and our ripubblichiamo the beautiful letter to Alberto Giliberti magazine 'The City' of Cinisello , because it contains ideas and thoughts that we share and already a few months ago we had espresso via internet.

La lettera esprime un punto di vista critico rispetto alla decisione dell' amministrazione di chiudere la scuola Parco dei fiori. Progetto che è stato ora sospeso, viste le numerose critiche piovute sull' amministrazione .

Il messaggio testimonia della lontananza dei partiti dai cittadini anche sul nostro territorio, non solo a livello nazionale ma anche tra gli amministratori una città di meno di 80 mila abitanti. E testimonia della delusione dei cittadini dalle bugie dei politici.


Sono un genitore di una bambina che frequenta Parco dei Fiori school alumnus and also because in 1978 I attended the class 1 ^ B. My wife and I have chosen to put my daughter to "park" in the first place considering the context in which it is inserted and especially for an emotional bond that binds me. My teachers back then still play their work, and every time I see the gates of out of my thoughts bring me back ... I write for and ARRIVE of my thoughts. Feasibility study ility I do not believe that they have studied how to solve the problem of automobile traffic tract adjacent to the school Parini, who will be created, since most parents bring children to school by car now while accompanying their children on foot. We talk about air pollution and particulate matter, but for some reason people in the neighborhood " Bellaria " will be excluded, forced to breathe a daily dose of PM 10 higher than the populations of other districts Cinisello Balsamo . Some of you noticed that most of last apartments built in our neighborhood (East-West farm, Street Watch, Via Monte Cervino) are still unsold? Have you ever wondered if one day these apartments will be sold to young families with children, that you plan to offer public service? There will be a overcrowding in the school Parini what will you say to young families and schools will be available in the area in the district Crocetta maybe? I wish that the junta is clearly on the future of storage, as currently the hypothesis of the premises allocated to the various associations is seen by us all as a hoax. I hope and wish that all this can lead to a rethinking on the part of ' public administration Cinisello Balsamo, after having supported your election programs, I feel so disappointed and got around that if I could not go back difenderei , come purtroppo ho fatto, tutte le grandi opere realizzate in città. Alberto Giliberti


Il dubbio del cittadino è lecito: l'edificio scolastico vuoto sarebbe stato donato ad associazioni oppure ceduto a privati per costruire appartamenti o negozi?

Sembra che l'unico modo per fare cassa per i comuni sia rimasta quello degli oneri di urbanizzazione , ma questa non è una soluzione poiché innesca il bisogno di servizi ai quali poi bisognare dare una risposta. Quello che si fa di solito è demandare anche questi obblighi al privato, che di norma lucra sui servizi senza sufficiente controllo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment