Another revised version of a classic
Non so proprio dove vadano a prendere questi titoli, comunque il gioco mi è piaciuto. Molto.
E' un'altra riproposizione di un classico: "Missile Command". Avete il controllo di una torretta, per fare la guardia ad un gruppo di obiettivi a livello del suolo, ed i missili si stanno abbattendo su di voi.
La vostra torretta spara colpi anti-missile responding to the fire and protecting the targets. All very simple, except for the fact that missiles travel much faster.
There are some aspects of this game that I particularly enjoyed. First he beat. There are no breaks between levels and the action never stopped. If you were
of hyperactive children will find this game as something natural and comfortable. Secondly I liked the simplicity of the game. Very little smoke and roast. You
risucire to defend a tower and the enemies are nothing more than a plethora of missiles. The only change consists in launching missiles coming to attack periodically.
The only controller of the game is the mouse, you move the cursor on the screen to aim and press the left mouse button to shoot. It could not be easier.
short, this game gets a double thumbs up from me. I liked the action and simplicity. The graphics are good: bright, colorful and clean, without any particular good only to distract redundant. I recommend it really.
0 comments:
Post a Comment