Thursday, November 6, 2008

Disney Bracelets At Disney World



We talk about interactive stories. I think you know I like this kind, in this blog I have already spoken of Zork, and I also put a link to a conventional store about them.
I usually tried to avoid the latest releases in this field. Since the early 90's the emphasis has been placed in an exaggerated way on the graphics, where the technology was still insufficient, however, why I'm stuck to the classic text-based games.
However I later reconsidered the interactive stories. The Flash movies are a good basis for the style of history, and enhanced graphics will best questions.

said all the above, I want to introduce a game called "Escape." How
interactive story I would classify in the media. Some questions were really thin, as in all games of this genre, you should always collect all the possible objects, because they will return probably useful in other moments of the game to resolve other questions.

The only control of the game is the mouse. The cursor will change as you move around the room, allowing you to take a closer look at an object, collect, move, push or pull objects, etc. ...
will also receive instruction on the road. I can not add altro senza svelare troppo. E' un gioco corto e non troppo difficile da risolvere. State comunque attenti perchè ci sono molti modi di morire in questo gioco.
I giochi in Flash non permettono il salvataggio, quindi se morite dovrete per forza ricominciare tutto da capo.

Un ultima nota: all'inizio del gioco potrete leggere che Escape è il terzo gioco di una serie. io non ho ancora provato i primi due capitoli, ma vi parlerò certamente di essi appena l'avrò fatto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment