Coffee Run your biggest snowball 3d
Win the Battle of the snowball in Snow Fight 3D
What I appreciated from the outset in Snow Fight 3D graphics has been very exciting and I can remember one of my favorite times during the year - Christmas. The goal is to win the battle with snowballs. The main problem che ho dovuto affrontare è stato trovare il modo in cui scavalcare le recinzioni. Sapevo che il tasto shift serviva per saltare, ma in qualche maniera non riuscivo a superare quell'ostacolo che, di fatto, mi impediva il successo in questi miei esordi. Purtroppo il gioco non contiene istruzioni dettagliate (o almeno io non sono stato in grado di trovarne) e questo ha solo complicato le cose. L'unica cosa che ho trovato è stata una lista di comandi. I movimenti a destra e sinistra erano piuttosto semplici (si trattava di usare solo i tasti freccia) e se poi volevate muovervi lasciando dei segni della sabbia dovevate usare i tasti s e z.
Ma oltre a questo mi sono ritrovata a girare su me stessa, in diverse occasioni, da sola ripetutamente.
The training makes it easier 3D Snow Fight.
So even if the instructions I realized that hiding more than I played the game Snow Fight 3D becomes easy. I learned to move easily found that having more forcefully down the shift key as I approached the fence and climb over me most was easy. At level 1 you have 8 snowballs to throw. You must also pay attention to another guy, also in possession of quite a called number of snow balls, apparently. It can really knock you out, as it did with me. At least during the first few games he seemed a lot faster than me in preparing and launching snowballs, but eventually I realized that it was used some time to pick up its own moves,
It took a while to become familiar, but the first time I managed to climb over the fence I was very happy and so excited to continue seeking new ways to play for success, I soon realized that I would be really good in snow ball fights!
0 comments:
Post a Comment