Thursday, July 24, 2008

How Much For A Football Helmet Cake

Choose from a variety of games to have fun with your mobile phone

Credo che in questo momento il mio gioco per cellulare preferito sia il Sudoku.
A dir the truth was the mother of my boyfriend to let me know, since she plays with it every day on their daily lives.
When I told her that I can also play Sudoku while waiting for the bus did not seem to understand how I could do it standing up, since he never imagined that I will not need neither paper nor pen, playing on my phone!
I've never been really much of a girlfriend in mathematics, but this Sudoku does not matter - although it involves the use of numbers -.
It is simply to fill a 9x9 grid with the numbers 1 to 9, avoiding repetition in the same row or column. Having downloaded
Sudoku on my phone I can choose from thousands of grids different, so the game - in fact - never ends!
I can choose between different levels of play (depending on what I do quantomi feel fit!) And I can also upload exactly the same grid which is playing the mother of my boyfriend, since I have the possibility to download even on the public grid newspapers!
Oh, then I love the sounds and vibrations of this game that make my Sudoku - I am sure - the best ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment